Sunday, April 12, 2009

Punk. Ass. Bitches.

Really though, white folks are kinda pussies. And it's OK, I'm white so I can say shit like that and get away with it. Case in point: I'm doing the rare Saturday shift at my bar gig as a favor to the other DJ, and the place cleared out at 2am. THIS IS NEW YORK FUCKING CITY, the bars stay open til 4am. People should be drinking til the bar closes, then going to an afterhours til 7am, THEN going home and snorting rails and fucking like rabbits. Fucking white people.

On another note, I highly recommend watching the OG "The Longest Yard" - the Burt Reynolds one, not the douchy Adam Sandler remake. As an anthropologist I fucking love the snapshot of 70s American culture it provides. One example: the black inmates come onto the practice field for the first time and one of the white inmates says "Here come the rain clouds." How fucked up and ill is that at the same time? Plus you got Bernadette Peters with a giant pompadour getting down with inmates for money. And Eddie Albert playing a bastard-ass warden, totally opposite from his Green Acres nice guy role. Also, Burt manhandles the fuck out of a lady in the opening scene, 30 years later it still resonates with a "holy shit he just tossed that girl!" kinda vibe. Oh yeah, the other ill shit is the dude from Moonraker who played Jaws is in it too. Oh shit! I forgot about the transvestite Supremes!

That's all I gotta say for now. Eat chocolate bunnies tomorrow bitches!

No comments: