Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shhh...I'm Listening!


I'm a terrible eavesdropper. My girlfriend hates it cause we'll be at dinner and I'll be paying attention to the next table and not to her. But I can't help it - there's too many dumbasses and douchebags having idiotic conversations to NOT eavesdrop. Having lived in LA for 9 years, and now NYC for 7, I find the whole LA/NY competition really hilarious. I've found that most NYCers that say they hate LA have spent very little time there, and base it solely on the fact that Hollywood is there. Case in point: tonite some Becky was blabbing about "I hate LA. I hate the traffic, the fake girls, I just hate everything it stands for. I liked San Diego though." Hilarious. Like there are less folks with plastic surgery in NY, and her whole San Diego experience was celebrating New Years in the hotel bar with her parents. If she really likes hippy surfer towns better, what the hell is she doing in NY? Guess what folks? NY is filled with just as much bullshit as LA, it just smells different, and has more Europeans.

Enough bitching for one nite - work it!

No comments: